Tuesday, March 21, 2006

...a nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that chocolate, lard, white sugar and caffeine are all health foods. and beer.

As the level of gleeg in my lungal regions decreases, my level of wanting to do things increases. Drawing of crows picking hideously at a severed head? check. (Turned out good, too.)
Dishes washed? check.
Hair tinted in a sad attempt to appear as though I HAVE hair? check.

Messers. Piggy and Tazzy get the tip o' the hat for todays post. Everyone go see http://www.tazzyandpiggy.com/nsfw/ right now and give them both a big ol' blow job, won't you?
Yes, that means you too.
P and T suggest....
"1. Blog about your deepest sexual fantasies,
2. or poo,
3. or that woman down the road that you don't like the look of,
4. or the person down the street that you DO like the look of.
5. Or how about telling us your thoughts as you masturbate?
6. Or even something as dull as your favourite socks?
7. What about that tattoo? Tell us about that!"

1. Geeze, guys, my daughter reads this.
.........Nyeh, so what!
My deepest sexual fantasy took place in Ape Caves National Park (you see the 'deep' connection here?) which was located on Mt. St. Helens, also making it the highest sexual fantasy I ever had. Having retreated to a small bell-cavern off the main tunnel to moke a doink, I briefly but vividly entertained vulvar visions of vaginas and full body fucking when I became temporarily lodged like a fat boy in the almond-shaped passage back out. Soon afterwards the entire mountain exploded. Coincidence?
2. Already done poo, and rather well I think. I promised another story concerning horses and dogs, though, and that one's in the works.
3. Did that too. But God knows that well aint dry.
4. Geeze, which direction? And how far down the road? In my little corner of heaven there are people I dislike, people I kind of dislike, people I tolerate occasionally and to date 5 people I actually like-like. (not counting you, my darlings.)
5. Who thinks? Do you think? Isn't that distracting? Are you suposed to think? Nobody told me. Now I'm all paranoid. Thanks.
6. Toe socks. They're like cozy little gloves for your feets. I like 'em.
7. Which one?

And thank you to everyone. I really felt like deep fried dogshit last week and you cheered me up.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha... You spell cosy funny. I'm glad to see you haven't completely given up. And I'm glad the level of "gleeg" in your lungs have gone down. I really do appreciate you you know...






    No more red wine for me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I don't like toe socks. the very idea of them make me cringe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Glad to see those wankers are finally posting on the NSFW again. I was so rarely able to make it over to the REAL side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Oh wait. Am idiot. Wanted them to be posting on the SAFE for work side.

    Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

    ReplyDelete