Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Bizarre Green Mantis Is A Killer !!

If you are new to this site, take a moment and consider the plight of the young lady pictured below. If you find yourself in her predicament on a frequent basis, you might want to stop right here.

...you sad loser. Look! PEE! I just said PEE! Shit! Gall Bladder! Animal Faces! Oh lordy I'M OUT OF CONTROL, people!

After the object lesson in restraint that was April 18, I decided to go a-roaming on the www to cheer myself up, maybe find some nice art. I had a post in mind about pictures of women named Mary, and so I was happily clicking away. But see, staying on task is not my strong suit.

results of FUN SURVEYS :
smurf name: EVIL SMURF
how will you die: I will live to be 115 and be killed by Godzilla
ninja name: CRAZY BASTARD
....all of which please my inner child no end. Yes, for nothing more than a few moments entertainment I volunteered all kinds of information about myself which is now in some marketing database somewhere available to all and sundry. But I'm hoping that whoever purchases this info will be put off by the thought of contacting 'Evil Smurf' about changing her long distance carrier.

Here's a really hairy guy with one nut sort of hanging off to the side. I don't think his name is Mary, but it could be.

Aren't you glad thats not your bedspread?


Madonna, by Edvard Munch. Qualifies as a Mary, I think. But if you search this, and you enter
'Munch images' sometimes you get a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT search result. Try it and see.

You can tell his ideologies are the result of clear reasoning.

This is a cute little dog, I thought. Kind of matched my mood the other day...cute, but terribly disgruntled. Stupid conservative multiple wife having dinner interrupting, doorbelling, bicycle riding toilet heads.

This guy totally reminds me of the first guy I ever lived with. Except he was blonde and had a nicer ass.
Oh, heres a couple of urls I came across.

http://www.flat-d.com/thong.html This is real, and both my dogs totally need one. My grandson too come to think of it. http://www.godawful.net/ For when you just can't be bothered to purchase more Ipecac. I know you run out a lot.

Oh hey, and speaking of vomiting, heres a guy I totally want to f...

No, not really. Well, maybe. If he changes out of the 'Lite Beer' shirt. I dunno. I need to think about this some more.

What do you suppose he's looking at out of the frame there? I say its an AMERICAN EAGLE. On a HARLEY. And, like, they're flying magically across the sky fueled by the strength of their patriotism, trailing a red white and blue rainbow with sparkly things in it like Jem and the Holograms had, but not pink because that would be faggy.

Ever since I found this next picture I have this stupid song running through my head and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

"Oh, wibby wib wooby, nibby nobby noobie, la la la, lo looooooooooooo....."
Always check the tanning bed before you go just hopping in all willy nilly. As it were.
Heres something I've always wondered about...can nads tan? They're already a color anyway. Guys?

Here's Eninenstein doing some freestylin for us... You can make this guy say anything. Heres the url: http://www.hetemeel.com/einsteinform.php

20 comments:

  1. This is such a classy blog. I love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cannot defeat my classy fu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as used in martial arts movies, the word 'fu' is translated as 'discipline', 'style' or 'school'. when followers of rival masters clash, combatants often vaunt the superiority of their chosen practice by shouting "My fu is unbeatable!' as they kick the shit out of each other. why they translate everything but the word 'fu' at these moments is one of the great mysteries of asian cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is classy AND educational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can feel my brain swelling with knowledge inside my scull right now!

    (LOVE the pic of the dude in the sunbed.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey.....
    I have nothing else to say at this stage
    except
    why has the hairy man got a bald bit on his back ?
    I worry about such things

    ReplyDelete
  7. mj: thats me. i care.
    cb: you might want to have that looked at. let me know if you start experiencing numbness on the left side......
    beast: friction, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great set of pictures. And no, I don't think nuts do tan.

    I always put my "bits" in a sock if I go on a sunbed ala Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I got burnt on my bell end once on a nudist beach in Ibiza once, never again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg - that hairy guy. urgh

    ReplyDelete
  10. DEAR SWEET FUCKING GOD, MOTHER.
    You've not only offended my sensitive sensibilities with that, but I even blushed a tiny bit.
    I came from your woooooommmmmbbbbb! How is this even possible?

    In other news, you're rad. I can't believe I let you watch my son.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of those photos incorporate so many different definitions of Wrong it's difficult to know where to start. Thank you.

    *wyndham heads for the shower*

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK. Now I'm afraid. I'm very very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh good christ...

    That hairy guy...priceless....I think I may have once dated him.

    Please invite me to your house to live with you...truly I'm your lost child.

    ReplyDelete
  14. frobi: *looks through ibiza photos...* y'know, you're right. red as an apple.
    you think I DON'T have proof? dare me.
    gse: every time i look at it i can't stop thinking of velcro.
    ifo; explains SOOOO much, doesn't it?
    wyndham; dont drop the soap.
    hendrix: but my intention is only to imform!
    ....naaaaaah, i totally went for the gross out. wait till frobishers ibiza pictures come back from photohut!
    elle: *huffs* slightly younger sister, maybe! but you never know...did your near ancestors eat a lot of dog?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hendrix: i am so trippin. geeze. i already have the pictures. we'll arrange a meeting place and an exchange of envelopes.
    you think you're scared NOW???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did Frobisher have to give us that information about his bits in a sock and his burnt bell end...I was enjoying me sausage and meatball medley up till that point

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laughed myself SICK.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12:16 AM

    Enjoyed a lot! »

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous10:54 AM

    best regards, nice info » » »

    ReplyDelete