Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Diabolical Devil-Face Crab Red's Magic Commandment!

The Stainless Steel Amazon burst in this morning seething with rage. "Listen to this!" she commanded, and played back the latest message from her landlord
WHO IS A STUMP FUCKING ASS-DOG
and whose sad drawling attempt at a superior tone shrieks "Oh! Mah God! Mah penis is
SO little! Everyone come look at mah tiny wiener! MAH WIENER IS SO TINY IT LOOKS LIKE A BABY TOE WITH A HOLE IN THE END!"
Oh, what effort he put into his snide delivery! Positively Shakespearian, if Shakespeare had written for six-year-old girls. Good Lord.

The thing was, he had all of his facts WRONG. All he had heard when my daughter initially called him was 'I'm going to be moving at the end of my lease" which in his mind translated into "WOOP!WOOP!WOOP! Decline in revenue!" and off he went on his abusive tirade without registering the rest of the message at all.

How do people like this survive? If he was in my town I'd fucking cut his brake lines.

This is the type of shit I dealt with all while I was single. I'm sorry to say, there is a certain type of man who sees a single woman as dirt beneath his feet. Simply put, he knows he doesn't have to be nice (because he perceives her as not having the power to MAKE him be nice), so he isn't. Fronted up with this, they will accuse you of being 'oversensitive'. Oho, yeah, I hear that booming, paternal, impatient, 'talking to a retard and resenting every minute' tone and I just go fucking ballistic to this day, not that you could tell or anything.

Certain people only hear cash register bells. You give them a bunch of testosterone and a couple of credit cards and you have a bully who is going to get his way unless you refuse. Either be richer than them and use it, or have nothing to lose and be smarter. And WAAAAAAAAAY meaner. (Voice of vandalism-um, experience. )

And I'm sorry, but to retain any sort of self respect and to maintain your place in the world, YOU HAVE TO REFUSE TO BE REAMED. I remember the 'Seventies feminists that were going to create an alternative order and failed again and again miserably. I remember the assertions 'women don't need to act that way. We aren't that way, and we don't have to be that way in order to get things done. Hierarchy is a tool of the patriarchy'

Uh-huh, yeah.

Hierarchy is the way THINGS WORK. Shit rolls down hill. This may not always be pleasing or serve ones purposes, but there's nothing wrong with it and there's nothing immoral or dastardly about it. It is also not a quality at odds with being female, or feminine. Ever been part of an all-female organization? Ever belonged to the PTA? Ever been a mother? Yes? How do things get done in those circumstances?
My point proven.

You simply cannot have respect without earning it and without defending it. That means WOMEN TOO. You don't get to sit back on your pear shaped ass and receive fair treatment merely by virtue of menstruation.
Germaine Greer was one of these stupid ivory tower twats. Man, I laughed out loud when she moved to Catholic, conservative rural Italy. *snerk* Oh, honey. Ivory tower? Meet Reality.
She, of course, does not live there anymore.

Anyway, Mr. 'Delusions of Donald Trumpery', Mr. "Doctors mistake it for a vestigial teat' I pity the fuck out of you. My Amazon is going to BEAT YOU DOWN.
Then it's my turn.

16 comments:

  1. YAY I AM FIRST
    He yelled in a testosterone fueled frenzy.
    *** sneaks from room clutching offending genitalia*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. beast: no, no, no, i qualified that; now come on. i do not think for a moment that you are the type of person who would act mean to someone because they were female. i think you are the type of person who vaccuums naked, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earning respect? What an old-fashioned concept. I have been criticised for not showing 'enough respect for your colleagues, Krusty'; yeah, 'cause they don't merit it, that's why.

    I do respect strong women though. Mind you, I've spent most of my life being told exactly what's what by a small group of women who generally aren't far off the mark. And the one serious thing that a single sex education taught me is that most men are a waste of my time.

    So good on yers, teach the bastard a lesson, I say.

    I love that word 'wiener'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. krusty: wiener is good. nice, friendly, happy critters, cuddly and loveable. a shame this guys' is hanging out the center of his FRICKEN FOREHEAD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Gah!
    I cannot tell you how many times something like this happened to me when I was renting as a single gal.

    There must be too many women out there who take this, but I was not among them. The first time I pushed back, IN EVERY CASE, I got my way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whinger: GOOD GIRL!!! you are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! A woman after my own heart, HEART I TELL YOU!

    Well said... I think true feminism lies in simply equality, with regards to treatment, opportunity, salary and respect and the like, for all, and that includes us women getting off our asses and not into some sort of, and unfortunately for real feminists, stereotypical-feminist-emotional-you-owe-me-because-I-have-a-vagine-type-welfareish-mode... don't know if that makes sense but... *sigh* I tried! ;-)

    When I rented here in Spain as a single girl I wanted to scratch my fucking eyes out every time the time to pay the rent came around... the damn landlord would not give me his bank account for me to deposit the rent in (damn backwards country... writing checks is just not done) and would insist on coming over every fucking month for the rent and would sit and talk to me for at least an hour... I had to invent a fictional boyfriend for myself and put pictures of this guy all over the place for him to not try anything... bastard! I moved out shortly after though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very impressed by "STUMP FUCKING ASS-DOG". Can I appropriate for use when shouting at politicians on the Today programme?

    (PS: The word verification is "orogngm", which was a Star Trek monster, surely?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude (like the yung uns say), chill (ditto).

    That reminds me; I've got to untie Zerbina long enough for her to sign this month's rent check. (I just realized it's June.)

    See how easy it works when we all cooperate?

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby's toe with a hole in it? Dude, I snorted apple through my nose... I must remember that. Muha.
    Tell the SSA I love her and she should kick the baby's toe right off. Up in the air. Wheee. OK. I've had enough...

    ReplyDelete
  11. MizB: welcome! bout time you comed over! what is it about rent that seems to turn some men into snidely whiplash? geeze!
    TimF: stump fucking ass dog is particularly appropriate when used to define politicians. be my guest.
    orogngm=the sound oregon makes when california falls off it southern end.
    Zman: we should all follow your tapered example. and ho hos and hot sauce for all.
    noshit: be careful! and she is! oh lordy, she is. and when are you GOING TO UPDATE?????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:50 AM

    Feminism only exists when a man walks in a room.

    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Feminism only exists when a man walks in a room"? It depends on how gorgeous he is.

    FN. Please could you ask the SSA to give her landlord a kick on my behalf too?

    ReplyDelete
  14. anon:you have obviously never been a cheerleader.
    hendrix: he already looks like catfood. but ok!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaawwww! I feel all warm and halmark-y now! Muchas gracias to all and their sympathetic kicks-in-the-ass.
    Love you, mama.

    ReplyDelete