Tuesday, June 06, 2006

NOTE TO ALL MY DARLINGS:

(AND FROBISHER)
For the past few days Blogger has been fucking with my head and trying my patience. I cannot post pictures without resorting to Byzantine methods. I cannot access some blogs. Half the time I cannot access my own. Others I may read but cannot comment upon. Others, comments show but verifications taunt me a second and even a third time before I am reduced to a gibbering, weeping heap randomly stabbing at the 'enter' button. God only knows how todays entry is going to look.
Todays entry is below this one. Scroll down to see it.
Send me an email and tell me how it looks. are you getting code? closed frames? do comments open? can you post? let me know. I intend to send Blogger admin a blistering missive detailing my woes!!!!
redace1960@yahoo.com

Now go!!!
VVVV

16 comments:

  1. Yeah, the photos appeared.

    I wish they hadn't. I have a sensitive stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. garfy: sort of a good news, bad news scenario then. *feeling even less isolated now, thanks! XO*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't imagine the pleasure - repeating "Canard Montgolfier" softly to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks good and the comments box opened. Other people have been having problems on their blogs too from what I've been reading. Including me, as you know. If it happens again, we'll keep trying 'til we get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ara: yo yo, 'sup? westside!
    mj: im about to freakin switch to another service, im telling ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get it...
    *waits*
    Still nothin. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see it all in its full unexpergated(the bad spelling is probably blogger's fault) glory.
    I too have been experiencing blogging hell , there is nothing worse than finally typing in THAT killer comment , thats going to have the blogging world worshiping at your feet , when the system dumps you out , loses your comment and wont let you back in for 3 days.
    Thats my excuse anyways

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:47 AM

    It all looks fine to me. Except I wish I hadn't looked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm with garfer and genny on this one. the post came out fine, photos and all. it's just that i'll be having nightmares for a week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. noshit: cryptic.
    beast: you, sir, are one to talk.
    qenny: welcome! if i have not said so befo'. i run a strange ship. tight, but strange.
    cb: the crusty dog is not my fault! i am not responsible for the crusty dog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek I just read my comment....I didnt mean your spelling FN , I meant mine....it just seems to be getting wors and worse...can you catch dyslexia from toilet seats

    ReplyDelete
  12. Photos came out ok again (I mean as ok as they can be bearing in mind what they're photos of) comments? some days they're working, some days they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, blogger has been a bitch all week (Pics, comments, the whole shebang) - seems ok at the mo' but who knows????


    isn't Beast getting bitchy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. beast: yes you can. quit licking the seat and you should be ok.
    hendrix: crap. i did not know that. thanks for the headsup!
    frobi: yes it has and yes he is. the whole worlds' gone premenstrual!

    ReplyDelete